Our library has a collection of about 9840 and 194 bound volumes of scientific journals. It has a very special collection in every subject with many important titles. It also has a rich collection of scientific and popular journals and periodicals, newspapers, and also reference books and reference tools like dictionaries, encyclopedias, and books required for various competitive examination such as MPSC and UPSC. The library is computerized to facilitate quick searching of books.
The College library provides references to the students, staff and eminent persons in the society. Many past students are still taking advantage of our enriched collection. Free internet facility is available for students. Through its Book Bank schemes, the library provides books to the students. It offers an extra library ticket, the Scholar’s Card, to meritorious students. The library arrange annual book exhibitions to assists various departments of the college, to arrange departmental book displays in the library for the benefit of the students.
Students have access to e-resources (e-books and e-journals) through N-LIST program of the UGC Infonet. The College Library has also taken institutional membership of leading local libraries like Hari Keshav Library and Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Government Library through which more than 40 books/month are borrowed for the students & staff every year.
click here to view catalog
Book bank facility is offered to
- Meritorious /low income group students by college.
- Reserved category students
Working Hours: The timing of library is very flexible for students and faculty. The library is kept open throughout the year except on public holidays. The reading hours of library are 09.30 am to 05.30 pm.
Library Collection and Organization
|Books for extra reading||1481|
|Audio-Visual Material (Educational CDs)||182|
|Periodicls & Journals||12|
|Ebooks (Via N-List Programme)||3135000|
|Computers with Internet Facilities||07|
Member of library advisory committee
- Dr.Ghalme R. S. . –H.O.D. Botany
- Prof. Gandhi K. G. (Convener)
- Dr.Sathe G. B. –H.O.D. Chemistry
- Dr. More R. S. . –H.O.D. Zoology
- Miss. Patil P. S. –H.O.D. Microbiology
- Shri. Dongare S. S. . –H.O.D. Computer Science
- Ms. Chougle J. A. . –H.O.D. Commerce
- Book Exhibitions of newly added books for students & staff
- Celebration of Dr. S.R. Ranganathan Jayanti ; Dr. Abdul Kalam Jayanti; Marathi Rajbhashha Din etc.
- Orientation programme for fresh students.
- Akshar Vachan Katta (Reading Platform for students & staff)
Mr. Prakash Shigwan