PRESCRIBED FEE STRUCTURE OF UNIVERSITY OF MUMBAI
|B.Sc (Microbiology) (Unaided)||B.Sc (Computer Science) (Unaided)||B.Com
|MSc- I||MSc- II|
|9||Students Welfare Fund||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50|
|18||College Examination Fee||1250||1250||—||—||1250||1250||—||1250||1250||—||1250||1250||—||—||—|
|22||Computer Practical Fee||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||2000||2000||1000||—||—||—||—||—|
|23||University NSS Fee||10||10||10||10||10||10||10||10||10||10||20||20||20||20||20|
|Note: – 1. The above fee structure is subject to decision of fee revision committee of University
2. The University Examination Fee for T.Y.B.Sc/B.Com and M.Sc. will be collected along with examination forms
REFUND OF FEES
The Rules (Ordinance 0.2859) relating to refund of fees after cancellation of admission as per the University of Mumbai Circular No. UG/412 of 2008 dated 11/09/2008 is given below:
The candidates who have taken admission in aided and unaided courses conducted by affiliated Colleges may request for refund of fees after applying in writing for cancellation of their admission to the course. The refund of fees as applicable shall be made on or before 30th day after the date of cancellation and thereafter. The percentage of fee for the course shall be refunded to the candidate after deducting charges as follows
Table for fee deduction on cancellation of Admission
|Sr. No.||Period||Deduction Charges|
|1||Prior to commencement of academic term and
instruction of the course
|500/- lump sum|
|2||Up to 20 days after the commencement of
academic term of the course
|20% of the total amount of fees|
|3||From 21st day up to 50 days after ommencement
of the academic term of the course
|30% of the total amount of fees|
|4||From 51st day up to 80 days after commencement
of the academic term of the course or August 31st
Whichever is earlier
|50% of the total amount of fees|
|5||From September 1st to September 30th||60% of the total amount of fees|
|6||After September 30th||100% of the total amount of fees|
Note: The total amount considered for the refund of fees from the commencement of academic term of the courses includes the following:
- All the fee items chargeable for one year are as per relevant University circulars for different Faculties.
- The fee charged towards group insurance and all fee components to be paid as University share (including Vice-Chancellor fund, University fee for Sports and Cultural activities, Echarge, E-suvidha, Disaster Management Fund, Examination fee and Enrolment fee) are non-refundable if the payment is made by the College to the University prior to the date of cancellation.
- Fees collected for Identity card and Library card, Admission Form and Prospectus, Enrolment and any other course specific fee are not refundable after the commencement of the academic term.
- All refundable deposits (Laboratory, Caution Money and Library etc.) shall be fully returned at the time of cancellation.
Important instructions for Reserve Category student:
Eligible Reserve Category students who are admitted to the College on payment of concessional fees prescribed by the University of Mumbai are informed that, on cancellation of admission they will be required to pay additional amount depending on the period and percentage of deduction charges of the total fees prescribed for the course.