DEPARTMENT OF LIFELONG LEARNING AND EXTENSION
The name of this department is DACEE (The Department of Adult &Continuing Education & Extension) was established on October 12, 1978 and has been recognized as a statutory department of the university since 1994 to promote a meaningful and sustained report between the universities and the community. As per the guidelines of the UGC of xi plan, the nomenclature of the department has been changed as DLLE (Department of lifelong learning and Extension on Nov.26, 2009.
Goals And Objectives
- To develop the students concern about social integration.
- To make the students concern about social behaviour.
- To make the students aware about social problems.
- To develop a leadership qualities in the students.
- To enhance the inbuilt skills and qualities of the students.
- To provide career orientation and job orientation to the college students.
- To bridge the knowledge gap between the College, University and the Community.
- To enhance employability of the students.
- To provide opportunity to the students for development of marketable work skills.
- To give opportunity to the students to apply classroom knowledge for the benefit of the community (Lab to Land).
- To make the students aware of social problems in the community.
- To enable the students to find their socio-cultural roots.
Prof. Mrs. GORE G.S. (Coordinator/extension teacher)
- Prof. Miss. Yadav Tejswini
- Prof. Miss. Dhayalkar Manisha Ganpat
- Prof. Miss. Raut Tejali Vijay
- All students secured A Grade in the projects submitted to the University of Mumbai.
- First and Second term training programmes for DLLE students
- Self-Employment training Programmes for the students of DLLE.
- Social awareness through social work and street play.
- Involved in social awareness programme i.e. participated in the “Bharat Swachata Abhiyan”2015.
- Performed street play ‘Shaley Mulanche Arogya”and“Pradushan”.etc
- Participated in the UDDAN FESTIVAL conducted by the University of Mumbai
- Conducted Poster competition for the DLLE student at college Conducted Poster Exhibition for the DLLE student at college on 06th December 2015
- Conducted seminars for DLLE Students on carrier projects for which they have selected for the preparation of brochure
- APY students arranged five different stalls.
- Prepared the questionery related to the WEEP (SWS) and CP. CAREER PROJECT (CP)
Anna PoornaYojana [APY] -(Entrepreneurship Skills Development Education [ESDE]
Activities carried out by students-
Identified the food/ non food items like rakhi at the time of rakhipornima. Arranged tea stall at the time of college seminars and parents meetings, provided cold drinks for students in hot season and parents meetings. Arranged stationary shop and provided small stationary things like eraser, graph papers, pencils etc to the college student. Arranged chocolate stall on the chocolate day and rose stall on rose day that are sold by students which are not available in college canteen.
Wadapav & Pastries Stall
PATIS AND CHOCOLATE STALL
ICE CREAM STALL
COLD DRINK STALL
INDUSTRY ORIENTATION PROJECT (Work Experience Project)
Activities carried out by students
- Worked for 240 hours- Minimum 150 hours must be completed at Actual Work place.
- The place is selected i.e. stationary stores, tailoring, medicine shop, beauty parlour, vehicle license agency except a family business.
- Tuitions, coaching class work are not permitted for work placement. Hence work in college office, with a CA, or other offices, etc were selected.
- College students completed work in stationary stores, tailoring, medicine shop, beauty parlour, vehicle license agency etc.
IOP STUDENT AT HARDWERE SHOP AND MATERIAL SHOP
POPULATION EDUCATION PROGRAMME
Activities carried out by students
- Identified the problems of the school and prepared the skit and posters on that problem.
- Performed the street play at various places like schools, bazarpeth and college etc.
- Conducted poster competition on the problems like Poshanaahar and pollution.
Street play of “Shaley Mulanche Arogya” of PEP projects students at dapoli school.
Street play of “Pradushan “of PEC projects student at Gimhavane School
SWS -STATUS OF WOMEN IN SOCIETY
Activities to be conducted by SWS
- Determined the area
- Build rapport with the community
- Collected information regarding women.
- Survey has done for 25-35 women for each group.
- Tabulated the collected data
- Analyzed and interpreted the problem i.e. Poshanaahar in schools and pollution.
- Performed the street play in the area under study and essay competition on this problem in schools.
SURVEY OF SWS STUDENTS
TALK GIVEN BY SWS STUDENT
- Got Second Prize in Zonal Level street playUDAAN Festival Organized By University Of Mumbai At Margatamhane College ,Dist –Ratnagiri ,in year 2013-14
- Students of our college achieved FIRSTPRIZE in Zonal Level street play competition of UDAN festival organized at GogateJogalekar College, Ratnagiri. Dist –Ratnagiri ,in year 2014-15
- Students of our college achieved Consolation Prize in Zonal Levelstreet play competition of UDAN festival organized at Athale Sapre ,Pitre College of Arts Commerce and Science,Devrukh ,Dist –Ratnagiri,inyear 2016-17
- Achieved SECOND PRIZE inZonal Level street playcompetition of UDAN festival organized atMohiniMurariMayekar College of Arts Commerce and Science, Chafe, Dist –Ratnagiri, in year 2017-18
SECOND PRIZE inZonal Level street playcompetition of UDAN festival organized atMohiniMurariMayekar College of Arts Commerce and Science, Chafe
First Prize in Zonal Level UDAAN Festival Organized By University Of Mumbai At Gogate-Jogalekar College, Ratangiri 2014-15
SECOND PRIZE winner in Zonal Level street play competition of UDAN festival at, Chafe, Dist –Ratnagiri, in year 2017-18