SCHOLARSHIP / FREESHIP:-
The College facilitates all the scholarships & freeships available to eligible students from Government and different authorities. For that purpose the students have to fill the required application forms as and when notified. The college will not be responsible for any claim under Freeship / Scholarship in case students do not submit the required documents within prescribed period, notified by government or the claim is rejected by Govt. Such students will have to pay full fees of the academic year. Students who have been admitted from other than Maharashtra State are eligible to receive fees concession from their respective State Governments. Students can only avail of any one scholarship or freeship from only one course or Department of Government Authorities. Freeship is not applicable to OBC Students for Self Financing Courses, which are mentioned by Government authorities.
- Shri Gopal Narayan Mehta Endowment Prize to a student securing highest number of marks at T. Y. B. Sc. Chemistry and Botany
- Jayant Mandlik Endowment Prize to a student securing highest number of marks at S. Y. B. Sc. but offering Chemistry at T. Y. B. Sc.
- Shri A. B. Vaidya Endowment Prize to a student securing highest number of marks at F.Y.B.Sc. and S. Y. B. Sc.
- Shri Dattatraya Gyanaba Kokate Endowment Prize to a student securing highest number of marks at F. Y. B. Sc. Physics
- Shri Dattatraya Bhopkar Endowment Prize to a student securing highest number of marks at S. Y. B. Sc. Physics
- Late Madhav Keshav Karmarkar Endowment Prize to a student securing first and second number of marks at S. Y. B. Sc. & T. Y. B. Sc.
- Late Vinayak Sdashiv Sahasrabuddhe Endowment Prize to a student securing first and second number at T. Y. B. Sc.
- Freedom fighter Chandubhai Mehta trust trophy for best male and female student.
- Freedom fighter late Pandurang Jagdale Endowment Prize to students securing first number at M. Sc. Chemistry.
- Freedom fighter late Pandurang Jagdale Endowment Prize to student securing first number at M. Sc. Zoology.
- Late Adarsh Mata Indira Pandurang Jagdale Endowment Prize to student securing first number at M. Sc. Botany.
- Late Yashwant Gajanan Kotibhaskar Endowment Prizes to student securing Ph. D degree in Botany.
- Nalini Kulkarni Endowment Scholarship for two bonafied, economically backward girl students.
EARN AND LEARN SCHEME:
We propose this scheme from this to develop a student as a multifaceted personality with academic excellence and a commitment to an egalitarian society. It inculcates in the student the idea that no work is big or small and develops a work culture with the right aptitude.
Under this scheme those students who are interested in joining are to fill the necessary application form, which is then scrutinized by an appropriate committee. The students enrolled under the scheme are given the following types of work that will increase their skills in areas of their study, office work, technical work and field work. However when the distribution of work is given it is seen that all students get equal opportunity to get all different kinds of work and that each student gets eighty percent of technical work and twenty percent of fieldwork.
Technical work includes Knowledge of computers, office machines such as photocopying etc. or even working at a telephone booth, while field work includes working in the garden, looking after newly planted trees, play grounds, cleanliness of the campus etc. It also includes working on the consultancy assignments such as soil, water consultancy