ADMISSIONS & ELIGIBILITY
COMMENCEMENT OF ADMISSIONS:
In general, admission to various classes will start immediately after the declaration of the results of the relevant Board / College / University examination- as per the notification from authorities.
RIGHT TO ADMISSION:
The right to admission is left to the discretion of the Principal. Admission is as per merit and other norms as laid down by the University, Government or the Management, from time to time. The Principal reserves the right to amend / modify the guidelines regarding admission as and when such amendments / modifications are received from the Government / University or the Management as the case may be. This will be notified on the College Notice Board at the time of admission.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED:
- The Original Statements of marks of the previous qualifying examination passed by student, along with two photocopies attested by a competent authority.
- For reserved category student, Caste validity certificates in original with one attested photo copy.
- Original certificate of Freedom Fighter, Ex-servicemen, Defense Employees, Handicapped, Natural calamity affected etc.(if applicable).
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Principal of the College last attended & Enrolment number from the previous college for S.Y.B.Sc. & T.Y.B.Sc. Students.
- School Leaving Certificate in original with one attested photo copy of the same (applicable only to the Students of other Colleges desirous of joining our College).
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION TO FIRST YEAR:
For admission to First year Science and Commerce, the student should have passed the standard XII examination conducted by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary education or an examination recognized as equivalent with subjects as may be specified by the University.
Note: i) Students who have passed XII Arts and Commerce will not be admitted to F.Y.B.Sc. & ii) Sudents who have passed XII Science or Commerce will be admitted to F.Y.B.Com.
ELIGIBILITY FOR STUDENTS COMING FROM MCVC STREAM:
Students, passing the HSC (Std XII) examination with the MCVC stream, shall be eligible for admission to F.Y.B.Sc. for certain subject combinations only, depending on their subjects of the MCVC stream as specified in the following table.
|Any one of the following subjects combination to be offered at F. Y. B. Sc.
|Engineering Technology Group
|1. Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics
|1. Chemistry, Botany, Zoology
2. Chemistry, Botany, Microbiology
FEE STRUCTURE AND REFUND OF FEES
UNIVERSITY RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR FEES, DEPOSITS ETC.
- Students should pay the prescribed fees in the Accounts window at the time of admission
- Fees will be accepted in the form of DD /Bank Pay Order or by Cash (Cheque will not be accepted)
- Students/Guardians should ensure that they obtain a stamped receipt immediately after any payment is made.
- Care should be taken to ensure that payments are not made to unauthorized persons. The college will not be responsible for any lapse in this matter.
- Y.B.Sc./T.Y.B.Com/M.Sc Examination fees must be paid on the dates prescribed by University of Mumbai/College Authorities.
- Backward Class students who are prima facie eligible for claiming G.O.I Scholarship/Freeship and who desire to avail these concessions are not required to make the payment of fees at the time of admission. However they are required to make deposit/Enrolment fee etc. As prescribed by competent authority. Students have to submit online application for these scholarships.
- Refundable deposits if not claimed by concerned student within three calendar years from the date, on which he/she ceases to on the roll of the college, will lapse.
- Deposits will not be refunded if dues (Breakage/library books etc.) to the college are not cleared by the student.
- The fee receipt and identity card must be produced at the time of application for the refund of fees.
- The students except those mentioned in Sr. No. 6 intending to avail of any concession should make the payment of fees for both the terms at the time of admission. If the application for fee concession is sanctioned by competent authority, the amount of fees sanctioned will be refunded only after its receipt from the competent authority. The students are advised to collect it immediately when the notice is displayed on notice board
- If the students including backward class students fail to submit appropriate fee concession form in time or his/her claim for concession is rejected by the competent authority, he/she will loose the fee concession facility. Consequently he/she will be required to make the full payment of college fees, if not paid earlier.