National Service Scheme University Level 7 days Residential Camp Shirde- Dapoli.
NSS cell University of Mumbai and NSS Unit, Dapoli Urban Bank Senior Science College, Dapoli-Ratnagiri Jointly organized University level 7 days special residential camp at Shirde village,Taluka-Dapoli, District Ratnagiri during 12th January 2019 to 18th January 2019. This Village is 5 kms. away from Dapoli S.T. Bus stand. Total 125 volunteers from Mumbai,Thane, Raigad,Ratnagiri,Palghar and Sindhudurg zone were participated in the camp.The accommodation for volunteers was provided byMr. GajananKirtikarSaheb, M.P. and Mr. AmolKirtikar at ‘Chandraprabha Vanarai’.
The inaugural function was held on 12th January at 11.00 am. atJagade wadi Open theatre. On this occasion Mr. Dinesh Nayak, Mr. ShrikantNijampurkar, Mr.Prasad Phatak, Members of Dapoli Education Society , Mr. Bhavesh Dhamane, Mrs. Bhavana Dhamane, Mr. Sunil Jagade, Mr. ShridharPawar Principal Dr.S.P.Jagdale, Programe officer Dr. Rajendra More Prof. Ajinkya Mulukh were present. The validadictory function was on 18th January 2019.All the programmes organized in the camp were based on the theme Jalasandharan( Water Conservation) and Swaccha Bharat Abhiyan.
- Yoga and Meditation
- Construction of 10 Bandhara on river in different areas.
- Cleaning of Temple campus, roads, schools, gardens.
- Presentation of Street plays in 6 wadi areas.
- Organization of free dental check-up camp jointly with Yogita Dental College and hospital, Khed-Ratnagiri.
- Conduct of competitions like, elocution, Group song, hand writing, painting and funny games etc.
- Gram survey in 6 wadies.
- Making of soak pits.
- Distribution of Cloth bags to women.
- Organization of lectures based on the theme water conservation and Swaccha Bharat Abhiyan and on different topics.
- Presentation of cultural programe based on the the“ SanayeeChoughade”.