Placement Cell has been established in the College for assistance of students in placing them at various institutions and industries. External agencies are invited for recruitment drives whenever possible. Final year students are asked to keep their records ready along with their liking and experience. Faculty of the department is taking reasonable efforts for the placement of students either through direct interactions with the authorities concerned or calling the team in the campus for the personal interview. In addition to this recommendation letters are given to the students whenever demanded. Students are encouraged by the faculty for collecting the information for the website of the various companies. The purpose of the Placement cell is to guide students to choose right career and to give knowledge, skill and aptitude
Goals and objective
- To assist students to develop/clarify their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group sessions
- Gathering information about job fairs and all relevant recruitment advertisements.
- To assist students for industrial training at the end of semester/year.
- To provide resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- To act as a link between students, alumni and the employment community.
- To assist students in obtaining placement in reputed companies.
- Organizing pre-placement training/workshops/seminars for students.
- Prof. A.V. Dinde
- Dr. G.S. Phadke
- Prof. A.V. Kadam
We carry out the following activities in the college
Employability Enhancement Programme
We aim to give our students fine tuning that they require not just for placements but also as they embark on their corporate careers, higher education excellence, entrepreneurship, research and development. This would lead each individual student to evolve, enable, emerge with opportunities aligning with his/her own aspirations and ambitions. With this goal in mind we carry out employability activities that includes.
- Communication evaluation sessions.
- Resume prepartion workshops.
- Informal interactive tasks with our alumni.
- Resume Preparation and Email Writing
- Information Communication Technology (ICT) skills.
- Interview Skills
- Highlighting articles on departmental notice boards regarding Competitive & Industrial Career Opportunities.
- Inform students about the available job opportunities in government sectors and off campus drives.
- Giving Motivational Talks.